Lazada Philippines

CAN WE COUNT ON YOU? World Vision Need You.

One of the responsibilities of being a parent is sending your children to school. I’m doing everything in my power to make sure that they get the best education. I’m very lucky that I have the capacity to be able to send my children to the best school and they too have the qualities and talent to be able to qualify as scholars.

I was invited yesterday to grace a very important event that could change the lives of over 2.7 million children, families and communities worldwide. World VisionsCOUNT ME IN!” was held at Trinoma Activity Center. Child Sponsorhip Program was the main goal of the event. It aims to reach 11K beneficiaries for 2011.



There’s a “Gallery Walk” that started at 10AM and other activities throughout the day. The concert starts at 6PM with World Vision celebrity friends Nikki Gil, Chris Tiu, Cristalle Belo, Julius and Tintin Babao, and many more. The event was open to everyone.

Having my children as scholars made me realized that I should return the favor one way or another. I myself am a sponsor of the World Vision. For just of P20 a day or P600 a month, I know it will go a long way in ensuring that there would be at least one child who will be able to attend school this June. I can tell you that being a sponsor will give a feeling that you explained, for it touches a life of child to live a life to  it’s fullest, that a vision that I want to be a part of. The best time to sign up is now, become a sponsor.  
You will know you are making a difference for it's never too late to dream for a child.


For more details and other information , please check
World Vision Development Foundation, Inc.
Address: 389 Quezon Avenue corner West 6th St. West Triangle, Quezon City 1104 Philippines
Phone: (2) 3747618 to 28
Fax: (2) 3747661
Web: http://www.worldvision.org.ph/


CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...