Lazada Philippines

Being a Nuffnang Blogger is the Hottest Thing since I join the Blogging Community

I want to share to you my activities seven months ago. When all the kids are gone, I find myself cleaning the house, doing chores here and there. These things would take maybe half of my day. So what do I do with my half day? You will find a mom sitting on a couch, watching the Koreanovela all day long. This is my routine that just goes around and around, until a friend mention about blogging. What is blogging, I ask myself? It is a way of writing down your thoughts about everything and anything under the sun. Blogging became my new way to meet friends and learn new things. As I learn my way on bogging, I also learn about Nuffnang.
Nuffnang is a blog advertising community. A community for bloggers by bloggers, organizing and supporting a wide range of blogger attended events like movie screening, seminar/workshops, parties and more.  Reading others blog made me realize that it would be nice if I too have an ad by Nuffnang. I finally learn how I could add it to my website.

Last month, I finally got my first ad, and it was awesome. I couldn’t stop myself to shout it out in my facebook account. Others might find it amusing, for they have their ads by Nuffnang. It’s the hottest thing that ever happened to me since I became a blogger.


And now, Nuffnang is inviting bloggers for a free exclusive movie screening of Cowboys and Aliens at Gateway Cinema with Pizza Hut (Nuffnang exclusive Hot Partner) this coming August 10, Wednesday at 6pm. 

I am now a certified Hot Nuffnang Blogger, just like Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut now offers Hot on the Dot Pizza deliveries: 30 minutes AND hot (as indicated by the thermally activated sticker you place on the pizza box upon receiving your pizza) or your pizza is FREE!

Dial 911-11-11 if you want your pizzas Hot on the Dot!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...