Lazada Philippines

Nailandia Nail Studio & Body Spa : The Land of Pampering


I was so stress out due to my trip to Nueva Ecija; just imagine the 8 hours that my body has to endure just so that I could support my daughter with regards to her ballet performance on that town. My best remedy for this kind of situation, pampering myself.

Nailandia Nail Studio & Body Spa

Pampering me was a need that must be address to make sure that I could cope with all the stress and fatigue that my body had to go through everyday. Located along Tomas Morato is the new spa that gives the new meaning of pampering. Not limiting their services to manicure and pedicure, Nailandia Nail Studio & Body Spa makes my day of relaxation more memorable.


Smiling Staff - Always there to serve the client


I sooooo love body massage but I want to try something new. Nailandia Nail Studio & Body Spa offers the Bentosa (Suction Cup) Massage, it’s an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin, mobilizes blood flow in order to promote healing. Its kind a two in one service, having my massage and getting rid of the “lamig “as we call it from my body. Since I was to avail this service, I was offered to drink a glass of cold tea in preparation of the session. I was an hour of service, so relax that I slept through the entire session. As if the therapist understand my situation that she let me stay a bit longer. They explain that after my body got the massage it deserves, I might loose my balance therefore a minute or more is needed to regain all my senses.

Since it was really pampering time, I got my foot reflexology as well. My, my, I was told that only a trained reflexologist was allowed to do this task. They are using a bamboo as a told, and they can’t go wrong with regards to the point area for I might not be able to walk. Well, the good news is, Nailandia is backed up by competent staff who could deliver professional service to their clients.




I also got my eyebrow threaded; it’s not as painful as it should be. I should know because I have been threaded before.


By the way, the first thing that  I noticed when I entered the building, was the smell. It gave me the impression of relaxation immediately. The place is so cozy, with all the comfortable couches and soft pillow. The color scheme and lighting was superb, just enough to convey the massage, “You are Welcome Here”.

Whatever genders you maybe, Nailandia Nail Studio & Body Spa is ready to serve you. Furthermore, with all the packages that they prepare for their client, you will find something that will fit not only your need but your budget as well.


Lastly, for those who wanted to franchise, you could contact Mar  Rubinos at info@nailandiaspa.comfranchising@nailandiaspa.com and you could check their website at www.nailandiaspa.com
For schedule and inquiries


Nailandia Nail Studio and Body Spa
198 Tomas Morato, Quezon Ave (in front of Zirkoh and Red Crab)
Tel No. 3796248

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...