Lazada Philippines

Mr. Donut Cafe : It's A Whole Lot More


Greenhills Shopping Complex has been known through the years as the place where you can shop and dine. Greenhills Shopping Complex is the place where you can find those cutie dresses, gadgets, accessories and a whole lot more.  And when I say a lot more, expect a whole lot more literally. The reason for this is; Greenhills Shopping Complex will be known as the place where Mr. Donut flagship store is located. 

 
Yes, it’s the same spot so you will never get lost. I say a whole lot more, because Mr. Donut is now Mr. Donut Café. A whole more, because now; it will offer a variety of menus where my whole day is covered.  From breakfast to lunch, dinner and the in between snacks,



 Mr. Donut Café have something for me and not just for me but for my whole family. A whole more lot because the offering is extended even outside my family members, and that includes the barkadas of my children. And speaking of extended, Mr. Donut Café also extended their time. Mr. Donut Café served all day long and even night as well, for Mr. Donut Café is a 24 hour café.




Don't you love the ceiling, so Donut-ty



A cup of my favorite coffee in it's original mug in my new favorite chair



 Congratulation Mr. Donut Cafe

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...