Lazada Philippines

Akira Alphaland MakatiPlace : Art in my Tummy and in my Eyes


Akira Alphaland Makati Place lust recently opened, it’ a place where the art could be felt. Not only because of its list of authentic Japanese cuisine but because of its fresco ambiance. Akira Alphaland Makati place is conceptualized by world renowned industrial designer, Kenneth Cobonpue. Simplicity yet elegant match with comfortable and interesting pieces of work of art

I so love Japanese food, my friends knows it and if ever I would attend an event and maki‘s are rolling in; they know that I’m in heaven. It was by accident that I finally had my dinner at Akira Alphaland Makati Place. I was supposed to meet my daughter but she was late for our night bonding that's why I choose to wait for her in Makati. I really felt that I need to get a taste of something that would satisfy my craving and not just fill my tummy, and Akira was there for me.



Yoda Chair = Art



Kani and Pomelo Salad = Art in my tummy, feast in my eyes and the sesame dressing makes it more enjoyable. The crispiness of the salad could be felt even just by looking at it. The kani was fried to crunchiness and the combination of the swveetness of the pomelo give the salad a different kick.

Akira Rolls = Arts in my every bite, the grated cheese on top is crunchy that gives it somewhat different twist in my tastebud, I need to control myself as not to order another one serving ( diet)



Akira Alphaland Makati Place also accepts any occasions reservation, you may contact
Miguel de la Rosa , 0917-7067328

Akira, Art  of Sushi and Teppanyaki
Ayala Ave. Ext. corner Malugay St.
Mon - Sun:      10:00 am - 10:00 pm


21 comments :

  1. sounds exciting, would like to join, www.heliconprojects.com l fcbernardo519@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard / read good reviews and now I'm curious, will have to try Akira myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.oureatdates.blogspot.com | g.eens@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://sadakobear.wordpress.com/ joey.dragonlady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just like to try international cuisine. Akira looks like they serve interesting Fusion type Japanese Dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to experience ambiance and taste the food. homeiskool.blogspot.com
    homeschoklingiscool@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. homeschoolingiscool@gmail.com typo error

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle Jaguimit Namilit
    ashnboo.wordpress.com

    I want to dine at Akira alphaland simply because I miss my Japanese dad. We always dine in a japanese restaurant when I was a little girl everytime he come home from Japan. I want my kids to experience what I have when I was a little girl. This is a great place to dine out for celebration or just family food trip bonding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try this new japanese resto ;) Their art and passion for food would definitely satisfy my craving!

    Count me in please. My name is John Aries Tudla of www.thePromdiBoyAdventures.blogspot.com

    My email is jatudla@gmail.com thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to join a bloggers night here. Please include me www.productsblog.net - shenbrood16@gmail.com.

    I want to simply experience this place, taste the food, feel the ambiance and review the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to dine at Akira because one of my friend told me that the food is amazing and the interiors on every branch is different..

    http://www.thoughtsandtheact.com/ | dongarcia0802@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dining at Akira can be a pleasurable experience both visually and gustatory as a food critic and a validated food reviewer I am compelled to taste what Akira is all about. #AkiraAlphaland #AkiraTeppanyaki @Akira my blog is: http://lavishlyparsimonious.blogspot.com/ email: macysantos@yahoo.com Zomato and Tripadvisor handle: MissKeenReviewer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just hearing the word akira makes me feel excited because I know that they will offer japanese dishes which one of my faves. And also, seeing photos and reading reviews makes me curious about the place, their food and everything about it.
    www.cyrenedipity.com / cyrenedipity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mommy Lariza :) I am interested to join. Here's my blog link http://www.mariaronabeltran.com/ Let me know if I am in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoy experimenting foods, which has led me in to trying out various restaurants. And I think Akira will add up to my fun experimentations.

    I am interested to join, here is my blogsite. tagrakristine.blogspot.com / kristineltagra@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. to experience dining in akira and blog about it.
    boyraket@gmail.com
    http://www.boyraket.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a certified foodie, however, eating in a simple yet elegant place is beyond satisfaction add to it is the Japanese food. Japanese food in an elegant place is so much me.

    http://www.tummytraveller.com | lorimarmagtoto@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Japanese food, especially rolls and maki..

    www.carolranas.com
    ranascarol@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dining in a Japanese setting plus great food, I miss Akira!

    www.thedailyposh.net
    aylin0315@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...