Lazada Philippines

AliMall's Summer Rhythm Workshop: Why enroll your child?

People often ask about how my children became how they are today.
In the earlier years of my children, I was often on the lookout for workshops that my children can enroll in.
They had lessons on music, arts and dance.
Now that my niece is staying with me, I wanted her to experience the beauty of learning how to dance the ballet.
AliMall, one of the oldest malls in Quezon City recently offer Summer Rhythm this summer and I did not think twice to enroll my niece.

In partnership with Danceplus, Summer Rhythm will be held form April 10 till May 18. The workshop is held at the spacious Ali Mall Activity area, giving the participants ample space to move around and master their dance moves

They offer baby ballet, basic ballet and hip hop
The classes are held during Tuesday and Friday, from 10 am till 2 pm depending on which class your child is enrolled to
I would recommend that you enroll your children in a workshop like this. There are so many benefits that your child can get from this.
This workshop is not just about learning how to dance. It is about discipline and nurturing the talent at an early age, something they can use in the future just like my children.
All my girls know how to play the violin and piano. All of them know how to dance and because of this, they were able to get scholarship from high school till college.
Having a talent cam give them confidence they need in facing life’s simple challenges.
I encourage you to enroll your child and give them the best summer ever

Photos during the workshop






Every P 1,000 single receipt purchase at any Araneta Center entitles kids to join Summer Rhythm. For more info, visit www.aranetacenter.net and www.danceplusph.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...