Lazada Philippines

Closeup Fire-Freeze : Your Ultimate Long Lasting Freshness


As a mother, one of my responsibilities is to spend a great amount of time attending to the personal hygiene particularly the oral hygiene of my family. Ensuring good oral health is essential to general health. One of the most commonly used practices for personal oral hygiene is teeth brushing and mouthwash. The teeth should ideally be brushed and mouthwash twice each day. This will keep the teeth feeling and looking healthy and, along with mouthwash, prevent offensive breath odor. The act of brushing our teeth and mouth washing is a good hygiene practice. This simple act is part of our everyday routine and to overlook taking care of their hygiene need will put my family at risk of poor dental health and social avoidance. We practice good personal hygiene everyday, because as we maintain good dental health, we protect our teeth and gums from disease.It also increases our personal attractiveness quotient. When we smell clean-other people find it easier to be closer to us. As saying goes, the closer, the better.


Luck must be on my side, for I, together with other blogger were invited to experience a new kind of Extreme game; the Lazer Tag activity. Upon arriving to the LazerXtreme extreme gorgeous people welcome us with their smile.  Nachos and Pizza was served as our cocktail food. Not knowing that these food cause fetid smell to our mouth

We were advise that we are about to start the game since there are people to compose the Fire and Freeze Team. Before we start, we had to have our breath tested.

A halimeter ( halitosis meter/bad breath meter) was use, and I’m not proud to say that I got a score of 4. 
 
Brushing comes next, using the new innovated gel toothpaste , the New Closeup Fire-Freeze. I felt a new sensation going through my mouth. First is the warmth from the red gel that kills odor causing bacteria, next come the coolness from the blue gel that gives me the ultimate long lasting freshness feeling. After brushing, I had to take the breath-freshness test again, and proud to say that this time, my score is 0.
True to its tag line, Closeup once again prove to me that they don’t stop innovating for the good of us consumer.


The game lasted for 30 minutes with all the screaming and running that comes with the game. I was so pleased to tell you that our team, The Freeze Team won, and I rank #1.

We headed straight to Stock Market to meet other VIP's from Closeup and to learn more about the New Closeup Fire-Freeze. Upon arrival, I was again tested for my breath-freshness. After two hours, I’m still glad to tell you, my score remains 0.
The Brand Manager Mr. Brian Duruin brief us to the characteristic of the new Closeup Fire-Freeze

 Closeup Fire-Freeze was compared to a Ferrari. Why? Because it contains the best ingredients, the newest technology. The breakthrough Fire-Freeze formula works in two ways. First, the red gel gives a mild, warm feeling that thoroughly cleans the mouth of germs. This red gel contains Zinc Sulfate, a special active ingredient that kills odor-causing bacteria. On the other hand, the blue gel gives the mouth an intense cooling sensation for long-lasting fresh breath. This blue gel, with a state-of-the-art, patented cooling molecule, leaves you with an intense cold feeling that lasts for hours and hours.I really appreciate the combination, for I don't need to purchase additional mouthwash and that means deduction to my budget. 




The experience that I got is something that I have to share to other so that they to can feel the dual sensation that only Closeup can give.

I conducted my own consumer test to confirm  that both warm and cool sensations are really present upon brushing. The tests also confirm that Closeup Fire-Freeze beats the leading gel toothpaste when it comes to coolness of the mouth and freshness of breath over a long period of time. Even Halimeter studies show that Closeup Fire-Freeze can give up to 12 hours of fresh breath—that’s half a day of ultimate freshness and confidence with just one brush.



 If you want to experience what I and other are saying, do yourself a favor and go to your nearest supermarket or groceries, department store, convenience stores and drugstore. Grab a tube; choose from the 3 pack sizes: a 50ml tube at Php37.90, a 100ml tube at Php 59.90 and a 150ml tube at Php 86.90. Like it? Or love it? Try out the new Closeup Fire-Freeze and tell us what you think on 


 I know you have seen this ( you must be from outer space if not), but I still want to refresh your memory.













14 comments :

  1. cool post! I have yet to try this new variant... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this post...want to try their new product=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your review makes me really want to try it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool and breezy! It would be so nice to try it. samples please.

    I hope you can visit my site too. www.occasionsofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love close up! I have yet to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had tried this during the rexona run.. It's a nice new variant.. A close up user here ever since..

    ReplyDelete
  7. The closer the whiter the better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great that close up is still experimenting on different flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wonder how fire and ice feels like inside my mouth... gotta try this

    ReplyDelete
  10. i tried this one and it's really refreshing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that you have mention it mommy, I'll be including this on this month's grocery list (it will be the first hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  12. closeup fire freeze feels so refreshing in the mouth. i think it'd be a real solution to those who have bad breath.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...