Lazada Philippines

Mario Maurer for Penshoppe Encore

Who is Mario Maurer?

Well, this is the question that I have in mind when I attended a fashion show by Penshoppe, don’t get me wrong, Maybe I’m just pass that kind of generation.





As I entered the lobby of SMX, I was so amaze of just how long the line of people were there , but then it’s Penshoppe ; so what do you expect. I keep hearing the name of Mario Maurer over and over again.
So who is Mario Maurer, with the loud screaming and practically just screaming, I saw this baby face looking lad with a smile that could melt you heart away. I too found myself mesmerized.
Mario Maurer is the latest endorser of Penshoppe; he’s a 22 yr old lad from Thailand. The hot star who was known for his series and movies like The love of Siam that was released 2007. There’s the Crazy Little Thing Called Love last 2010. That is Mario Maurer
Penshoppe bring back Mario Maurer for an Encore last Dec. 13 due to the overwhelming request of his fans. It’s seemed that the last fashion show venue that was held last October was not enough for his fans to accommodate. Well, I can’t blame them
With that I believe that Mario Maurer is the perfect endorser for Penshoppe. 
I also found out that he will be pairing with Erich Gonzales this coming January 2012 for a movie and I know that his fans would be so happy to see him frequently.
Mario Maurer is such a sweet next door boy that everyone would love, with his boyish smile.
I’m a mom who has five teen age daughter who finally find out who Mario Maurer is and happy to say; I too am mesmerized.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...