Lazada Philippines

Samsung Series 7: Speed and Durability

I’m a mom on the run, take note on the run; not the mom on the go as the regular saying goes. It’s because of the way my life seems to go; I might be here in a minute but somewhere else in a flash.
With so many things to do and attend to, speed is one thing that I only understand. For everything I do, I need to rely on thing that could give me fast and reliable result. That is why when Samsung Series 7 Choros was launch at Time (even the place reflects what Samsung choros stands for) , no one could be happier than me.





Stunning Design meets Smart Usability
The Series 7 CHRONOS has been designed with an eye-catching style to complement its stunning performance. Crafted using modern  brushed-aluminum, the durable casing gives the Series 7 an exclusive, sophisticated look. Thin and compact, the 14” Series 7 weighs just 2.17kg (4.78lbs) and is just 23.9mm thick.

The Series 7 CHRONOS design is not only good-looking, it is also highly intelligent. An automatic sensor ensures the backlit keyboard and LCD are either dimmed or brightened as according to lighting levels.

Samsung has also included two pieces of software designed to improve the user experience. Easy Migration enables simple, guided data migration from the user’s previous PC to their Series 7 using either a USB connection, Wired LAN or WiFi network. Samsung’s Control Center also allows full control over the features on your PC, ensuring the user can manage their device and the way they use it.

The Samsung Series 7  is available nationwide at 59,900.
JP Tuason- Multi-Awarded International Race Car Driver ( Host)

Winner - Female Caterogy ( Fastest Time)
Winner - Male Category ( Fastest Time)    

It’s not only the speed of the new Samsung Series 7 Choros that was put into the test but the speed on how fast we could make it to the simulated car race. The adrenalin that I felt that rush to my veins was nothing compared to the speed that I felt when I was actually in the front of steering wheel. I might not have the fastest time at that time but the happiness that I felt to be part of those who tried was a sure winner. Congratulations to the winners

Congratulation Samsung

click here for more photos

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...