Lazada Philippines

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you the Avengers

It’s seems that having five kids is a tough job, especially if every one of them have a different need. I may not be a superhero, but I could say I have to be a supermom. I’m usually a mom on the run, not the typical mom on the go. I have to make to do everything in a speed of light. To thing in a snap of a finger to assume different role that I play in my life. Being a mom of artistic kids’ means, always using the YouTube for downloading their performance.  I have to be constantly connected to them thru face book since it’s the only I could contact my children with their heavy schedule of performances. You could just imagine my frustrations when my connections slow down. Luckily this month of April, PLDT MyDSL came up with the right answer at the right time with my problem. PLDT MyDSL Great Payday Sale will sure help me to get that fast internet connection that I don't need to worry about being constantly connected to my children. What a relief on the my part as a mother

Good information news and information need to be share and here's my thought about it. 

PLDT MyDSL will have a Great Payday Sale and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on my application. The reason are so many to mention but here its. What a perfect time to enjoy the strongest connection at home this summer with my PLDT MyDSL‘s Great Payday Sale happening on April 27-29, 2012. All we have to do is register to the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide during this date and we only need to bring our ID, no cash out (OMG). We can upgrade our internet with PLDT MyDSL’s biggest internet sale. Freebies like Wifi+Modem with Free Installation and 1 month DSL will be given away. That’s as much as P5, 000 savings (Another OMG).  Well if you want to apply just like me, go to www.pldtdsl.com.

What are you waiting for; this only comes one in a lifetime. A summer of good fun and thing to come with PLDT MyDSL.



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...