Lazada Philippines

Goldilocks Cake Decorations: See them at the Baby and Family 2013

I love cakes, eat them with all my heart but when it comes to preparation; I suck. I did try to learn how to bake cakes or even just cookies  but  I failed. It was so frustrating on a mom like me to not learn for I love serving it to my kids.

Providing the perfect birthday cakes is a source of stress for some parents but with Goldilocks through the Baby & FamilyExpo Philippines 2013 on December 06-08, 2013 at SMX Convention Center Manila, Mall of Asia Complex, parents will now discover how to make their child’s birthday a memorable one.


Organized by MediaComSolutions Inc. and co-presented by Cordlife, the country’s premier biggest family event of the year to family development and child care dubbed as “Welcoming Life, Love and Care” will cover the stages of family growth from pregnancy, maternity, newborns, toddlers and early childhood

Three-day fun-filled activity for the whole family, covering the stages of family growth from pregnancy to early childhood with educational seminars from known personalities.)


Kids enjoying decorating their cake

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...