Lazada Philippines

Gary V on Novuhair

Even artist are concern with regards to their crown and glory, whether you are a woman or man and in this case Gary V.

Heads up! Gary V on Novuhair: putting energy into prevention


Nothing describes Gary Valenciano quite like his moniker “Mr. Pure Energy,” He is the very image of youthful vibrance, whether onstage or not. That’s why it shouldn’t come as a surprise that he values the way he looks the same way that he values the core of who he is: a prayerful, faithful husband, dependable father, and an outstanding entertainer.

Part of what makes Gary stay young looking is his head of hair. What many people don’t know is that, like all other men his age, Gary once worried about hair thinning and hair loss. That’s why, at the first signs of the problem, Gary sought to find ways to prevent it from becoming worse.
           
“I first noticed the hair loss in the shower, after I toweled my hair dry. Then one day, my team of hairstylists noticed that my hair was thinning, too. That’s when they told me to look for the product that Fanny Serrano was using, a product called NOVUHAIR,” remarked Gary on his journey to regaining control over his hair loss.

NOVUHAIR is a topical scalp lotion that is a unique combination of 14 different natural ingredients and essential oils for a healthier hair and scalp. One of the factors of hair loss, according to studies, is stress, something that Gary experiences on almost a daily basis. Other factors include hereditary disorders, a persistent illness, major surgery, hormonal problems, childbirth & delivery, medications, infections, pollutants, and even excessive exposure to sunlight. And contrary to popular belief, hair loss is as much a problem for women as it is for men. In many cases, hair loss may be prevented or alleviated through early detection. In the case of Gary, his decision to try NOVUHAIR to prevent his symptoms from worsening made a big difference, and within a few months, he saw remarkable results.

Gary shares his experience with NOVUHAIR as he tells the story of their family hair history: “Hair loss runs in our family, too, even if it sometimes skips a generation. My brother and grandfather both lost their hair, but my dad still has a full head of hair at 87. I just wanted to make sure I take control of my symptoms. Now, I use NOVUHAIR everyday, and I’ve noticed that I don’t shed as much hair as I did before, especially after toweling my hair dry. And my hairstylists noticed it, too. I love using NOVUHAIR because it has this minty, cool effect that makes me feel like my hair is always clean and fresh.”

“In less than a month and half, I already saw results even if I was told to wait three to four months before I can see a difference. The effects on me were much faster. There were fewer strands on my white towel, which basically was within the normal boundaries of hair loss for an average person. Before using NOVUHAIR, I used to shed more.” This is due to the fact that NOVUHAIR penetrates deep to help rejuvenate, nourish, & maintain moisture in the scalp and hair. By improving the blood circulation in the scalp, NOVUHAIR helps stimulate hair growth and aid in preventing further, excessive hair fall, while also improving the overall appearance of the hair.

“I never endorse a product that I did not experience first. I have to make sure it is really effective. With Novuhair, I can say that it has really contributed to my peace of mind and overall well-being. And, heads up, as Novuhair is now part of my daily routine, which includes prayer, diet, and medication. God has truly lived up to his promise in my life, and as he says in Psalm 92:14 ‘I will keep you fruitful even in old age. Fresh and green.’ I am very happy now that Novuhair is a part of that.”

So how’s your hair

NOVUHAIR, Nature’s Answer to Hair Loss is available in all Mercury Drug outlets, Watsons, Rose Pharmacy, South Star Drug & Manson Drug, Metro Gaisano Pharmacy, The Landmark (Makati & TriNoma), J Centre Mall (Cebu), KCC Malls (Gen. Santos City & Koronadal City), NCCC Malls (Palawan & Davao), Gaisano Malls (Davao & Gen. Santos City) and online at www.regaloservice.com and www.lazada.com.ph. For inquiries, call 413-6570 or 0922-8830575.



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...