We meet practicing Doctor of Physical Therapy from Chicago last week at Zuellig Bldg in Makati last Aug. 15,2015.
I was quite interested to meet the Doc since I got 4 children who are always in need of physical therapist. The problem I’m encountering is that, the pain keeps coming back and we need to start all over again with a new therapist. I was looking forward on meeting the Doc to learn new facts and information about his therapy specialization
Personal Interview with Dr. Ron Samaniego
Dr. Ron Samaniego received his Bachelors in Physical Therapy from Fatima University and his Doctor in Physical Therapy at Utica College, NY.
Ron's emphasis is on continuing education, learning manual therapy (Hands-On Skills) to improve the rate at which he can alleviate a patient's pain. He has over 100 hours of specialized training in orthopedic rehab and musculoskeletal issues.
Ron had experienced having to rehab his own knee after an ACL surgery caused by a basketball accident and he understands the importance of being flexible with each person’s rehab needs.
He stated that they are not the your typical physical therapists. They employ the power of laser therapy, manual therapy and other revolutionary tools to make your healing go faster! Chances are, you're no longer an athlete, and they believe that exercises might not be for everyone. Therefore, hot packs and electrical stimulation is not really their style.
Area of specialty:
- Neck Pain-whiplash injury, morning stiffness, pain upon movement
- Back Pain-Lumbar strain, scoliosis, ankylosing spondylitis
- Shoulder-Rotator cuff tear, frozen shoulders, shoulder impingements
- Knee Pain-Patellar tendinitis, chondromalacia patella, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Hip and Knee Pain Rehabilitation after surgery (Ex: Total Knee/Total Hip replacement, Shoulder arthroplasty, Hip Resurfacing)
- Diabetic Neuropathy (Tingling sensation or pain on hands or feet)
- Sports Injuries
- Auto Accidents
- Work Injuries
For inquiries and appointment
Time : 9 am- 6 pm ( mon-Friday)
9 am – 4 pm ( Saturday)
Contact detail : 0977 292 2215