Lazada Philippines

3 Things I love about Anytime Fitness

I always see the Anytime Fitness branches in the Metro but never was I able to actually see the inside of it.

I was invited to attend the opening of their 50th branch in Glorietta 5 last Oct. 17, 2017 and it was a good opportunity for me to see it first hand



I wanted to lose some weight and it seems that running around the village doesn’t do much help especially if it’s raining; which is happening quite often now a days

So here are the things about Anytime Fitness

Time
Since I have been running around all day, it’s a good thing that Anytime Fitness is open whenever I wanted to do some work out or I could join their classes.

Security
We all know that security is very important, beside the security guard that’s available; they also have an electronic key that I can use to open all accessible rooms in the center

Equipment
Anytime fitness have the latest equipment that we could use for our work out, from simple barbells to those hard core exercises






I would start my journey with Anytime Fitness soon and I would share to you others stuff that I would discover when my training with them is done

So for now if you want to know information about Anytime Fitness on memberships and franchise opportunities, visit www.anytimefitness.ph and follow Anytime Fitness Philippines online at https://www.facebook.com/AnytimeFitnessPhilippines/.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...