Lazada Philippines

MISTER DONUT’S AMAZING FUN BOX and SUPER HEROES LUNCHBOX


 I know you have seen the latest TV commercial by Bimby AquinoYap and Ryzza Mae Dizon with their Fun Box of Mister Donut donuts.  It’s so cute and mouthwatering I may say because I love sweet desserts. For the very reasonable price of 100 pesos, there’s a whole box filled with fun that our family can share. With three candy shaped donuts, two pieces of choco cake and three pieces of Bavarian donuts.  The price is so affordable and we got to taste different types of donut

 
 And it doesn’t stop there because, I just love their Superheroes lunchbox of Amazing Spider-Man with a food keeper and a tumbler set.  For an additional price of P45 on top of my purchase of 7 pieces of limited edition donuts worth P 12 pesos each, I got to take home this Spiderman Lunchbox for my niece. There also an option of buying a 20 pieces of Smidgets to get the Superheroes lunchbox.

My red colored Superheroes lunch box
Spiderman inspired limited edition donut P 12/each
It’s always more fun at Mister Donut with their newest Fun Box.  Moms and dads with their little ones can eagerly look forward to these special treats that can bring on such a welcome smile of delight.  Check out the Amazing Spider-Man donut and the promo items that are up for grabs as well.  Swing on by to your nearest Mister Donut and get in on the action today! ■

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...