Lazada Philippines

My Mother's Day Pampering by Dove

My regular routine every Sunday would be, went to church with the kids and then eat out on whatever restaurant they want to dine or go to mall to purchase some items for them.  Last Sunday, it’s still the same but they also accompany me to my Mother’s Day Pamper Day by Dove at held at Podium.

It was a perfect time to get everything in one venue, courtesy of dove. It was actually a giveaway since I only need to purchase a Dove Travel Kit worth P 200.00.
My Dove Travel Kit , complete with soap, shampoo and deo. 


 I got to have my underarm wax which actually cost more than the two hundred pesos that I paid for

Next stop is the 15 minute hand massage. It was actually short but it kills the time while waiting for my turn to have my hair done.

Overall, I got more than what I paid for. A Mother’s Day treat made complete by Dove. 









Happy faces,  with my lovely daughters

#IamBeautiful
Thank you Dove for making me feel beautiful




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...