Lazada Philippines

How to Spend Christmas Sick Free

It’s that time of the year when everyone plans what to do to make the holiday season meaningful and memorable. This is also the only month wherein I could get the whole family going together and take a break.

We always make sure to have something plan every December. For this year, my children wanted to spend their Christmas outside the comfort of our home. I have decided to take them away a little outside Manila, not so far so that they need not be stress out by the travel.

Everything must be planned, I need to have everything for their need and that includes medicine and vitamins because you never know what will happen. I was Girl Scout so dapat laging handa. Better be sure than sorry

For that entire thing, there is only Unilab that I can rely on; they have all the vitamins and medicines that I need in one go. There’s the ever reliable enervon for my kids, solmux and enervon hp for me and my dad

With the cold season, be ready with Solmux.

Holidays should be fun and spend outside our home but not inside hospitals

How about you? What are your plans for the holiday?



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...