Lazada Philippines

How Do I Handle My Rejection

Rejection, that’s not new to me

There’s a long list of rejection moments that I can tell about my life but I love living that’s why I let go of the things that I cannot control and let it slide

A lot of people often ask me how I can I take it; the bashing and the negative talk behind my back

Often times, I cried because rejection is not fun and it hurt even those who you think has a heart of stone

I often remind myself that I have a choice, a choice to be happy or be depress but then I sometimes takes its toll; I’m not made of stone

So before going into depression, here are my ways how to handle rejection


PRAY
Yes, pray, because there is no one who can help us but God look for a place you are comfortable going and make it a habit. As for me, I went to St. Poi in Bagumbayan.  My week is not complete if I miss going there every Sunday unless; I am somewhere else in the country

RELAX
Take a deep breath. Even though it hurt so much, there’s no hurry to get back to them.  Don’t do anything rash which you will regret later.  Let it pass and think about the situation, there might be something that would come out from that rejection. Rethink it thoroughly and think of a better solution that would be more beneficial to the both of you. Let time take its course; don’t burn bridges because you might need it someday.  You will be surprise that one day, the one that rejected you will come up and talk to you again ( it happened to me several times, so believe me)


TALK ABOUT IT
There are times, we cannot seems to control our emotions but instead of posting it to FB (which sometime I do, but have to delete it because it reflects negativity on your life).  It not advisable that you keep it to yourself because it might cause harmful effects on your emotions; don’t let it all bottle up inside you. I have a friend who normally listens to all my rants and we ended up making fun of the situation
Let your emotions pour and your tensions will go away.  You can think better if you have another head in your mind that could say thing to you without restriction. Thanks Bestie for always being there

Move on and Learn
Move on girl, there’s nothing we can do about it but never forget the lesson. There are times that they are being personal but don’t lower yourself to their level. There are so many things in our life that we need to be thankful. One less person will not make your life miserable.
You cannot control rejection but you can control yourself.

Be a better person, think all about the blessing that you receive because God never left you……

Thank you Lord for all my blessings
I am a single parent with five children. Four of them are college scholar  and accomplish performing artist. My life may not be perfect but I’m more bless because I a roof on my head, a food in my table , a cloth during cold nights.I can eat what I want and can travel


So how do you handle rejection?

1 comment :

  1. I admire you for that ,keep believing in your self ,God Bless !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...