Lazada Philippines

SM City East Ortigas : Now Open

The newest destination in the East was open to the public last Dec. 2, 2016. SM City East Ortigas is now ready to cater to the people from Cainta and nearby area. SM City East Ortigas is the 60th SM Supermall in the country. It houses diverse tenant anchored by the SM Store, SM Supermarket, SM Appliances Center, Ace Hardware and Watsons. And to keep the merchandising mix fresh and exciting, SM City Ortigas opens its door to new concepts, and first to market shops and dining options to complement trusted brands ensuring that mall goers will always have something to look forward to each visit.

Come with me as I tour the SM City East Ortigas on its opening day.

What an amazing transformation, yun Lang ang masasabi, although it was the same building that I used to visit, mas maliwanag sya and it give you a feeling of sophistication.
I even was amazed with the transformation of the ladies room, and it was also one of the highlight of one of my co-mommy blogger.  All of the known fast food brands are inside the mall plus other new ones as well. The director’s cinema was also included










I wanted you to know that it took me like 7 minutes to video the coming in of the customers. I had to cut it to 2 minutes. They are really excited to check out the new SM City East Ortigas.

So better brace yourself to the traffic especially this coming holiday because it would definitely be the newest spot to shop.

Congratulations SM City East Ortigas

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...