Lazada Philippines

Phiten: It Got Everything for your Health

Last Sept  event of  Blogapalooza sure give every blogger excitement, enthusiasm, anticipation and other mixed emotion you could think of. The weather doesn’t seem to participate in the joy of the day. The warmth and coldness seems to take its tool to myself.  Halfway during the event, I start to feel a headache seems to be building. To ease my misery, I went out to get some fresh air. My way didn’t seem to work. On my way back to my chair, I pass by at the booth of one of the business who participated. Philten caught my attention with their beautiful display of bracelet and necklace. While chatting with the staff, I mention that I was suffering from headache.  She immediately took small patch of plaster from their inventory and places it behind my ear. She explains that these patches are permeated with Aquatitan and can be used to provide relief for discomfort or pain.  I am could say I’m a bit skeptic about it, but then I worth trying.  I don’t know if just psychological, but before the event ends, my headache was gone

I was so happy when I found out that there would be Phiten products include in bag that would be given away
And for that day on Blogapalooza, I was the official model of Phiten, for everyone notice that a tag bearing the name of Phiten was in my body. ( don't worry I did not charge them for my professional fee, joke)

To further learn other thing about the Phiten Products, I decided to visit one of their branch in Shangrila Edsa.

Titan Tapes and patches are permeanted with AquaTitan and can be used to provide relief for discomfort in the lower back, knees or elbows; to prevent injuries or to improve recovery injuries or to improve the recovery from muscle strain.
 This innovative bracelet is ideal for wearing everyday as it combines the effectiveness of  Aqua-Titanium with  modern styling. Nerves and  muscles are relaxed and the flow of energy and blood circulation are improved. It helps relieve arm and wrist pain or dullness.

 The strands of this revolutionary necklace are coated with Phiten's Aqua-Titanium. Its core has Micro Sized Titatium Spheres, as well as Carbonized Titanium. It helps relieve tense shoulders and fatigue in the upper body ( This one I wish I have )

E-Water Solution. The most advanced lotion today. Helps relax the muscles and nerves and improve blood circulation .

Now a days, you could see me walking wearing bracelet strap in my ankle. Therefore, you could say that I believe that this product could help in my health. You might want to own one, you'll never know what will happen till you try the product.


Pls visit their gallery to see the latest products the Phiten Philippines has to offer!

Office Address: 2029 The Southridge Building, Kalayaan Ave., cor. Neptune St. Poblacion, Makati City.
Telephone Numbers: 403.0570, 403.0572
Email Address: customerservice@phitenphil.com

SM Mall of Asia
2nd floor Entertainment Mall (Beside Science Discovery Center)

Shangri-la Plaza Mall
5th Level Tel. Nos. 636.1338 and 636.1337

Phiten Shop Kalayaan Avenue
2029 Southridge Bldg. Kalayaan Ave., cor. Neptune St. Poblacion, Makati City

Phiten Shop BF Parañaque
Block 10 Magdalena St., Teoville 3 Subdivision, BF Homes Parañaque City.

PHITEN PRODUCTS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT

PHITEN SHOP (Kalayaan, BF Parañaque)
PHITEN KIOSK (Ermita, SM Megamall)
CHIMES (Davao City)
CHRIS SPORTS (Glorietta)
CINDERELLA (Glorietta, Virra Mall)
FRISKY TRADING CO (Parañaque City)
PLANET SPORTS (Alabang Town Center, Cagayan de Oro @ LIMKETKAI Mall)
PLANET SPORTS (Cebu @ Ayala Mall)
PLANET SPORTS (Rockwell, Trinoma, Virra Mall)
ROLBIS ENTERPRISES (Isabella, Santiago City)
R.O.X. (Bonifacio High Street)
RUNNR (The Fort)
SIGNATURE BRANDS FOR LESS (SBMA)
SPORTS DEPOT (Davao City, Victoria Plaza)
SPORTS HUB (Laguna Mall, Paseo de Sta. Rosa)
THE ATHLETE'S FOOT (Glorietta)
TOBY'S (Megamall, MOA, Shangri-La, The Block, Trinoma)
TOBY'S (Alabang Town Center, Baguio City, North Edsa)
TRAVEL CLUB (Greenbelt, Rockwell, SM Megamall, Trinoma)
YONEX (Megamall, North Edsa)
WATSON'S (Greenbelt, The Enterprise, Mall of Asia, Megamall, Podium)
WATSON'S (The Block, Virramall, Gateway, Eastwood)
Website
Check their FB Page




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...