Lazada Philippines

Payment made easy by Globe #GCASHMasterCard

SALE........................

and I know you  love it too. Can you believe it, up to 90% discount.

Crocs Mega Sale was recently held at the Festival City Tent.  From April 24 to 26, you can shop till you drop was the theme. I was able to shop at the 25th of April and my my my, it was really a blast.
It may seems hard to travel from our place in Pasig to Alabang but with the different model and style that I was able to find that day; the trip was worth it.

And what's more interering is when I saw some gals and guys outside the venue. They are offering GCASH Mastercard.


Luckily I have my own GCASH Mastercard already, but did get one for my friend. Applying for GCASH Mastercard is so easy and there are so many benefits if you have one. For this particular sale, I was able to get in for free with my companion  because of my GCASH Mastercard.


As for my friend, he avail the his new GCASH Mastercard for only 100.00 and was able to get in also with his companion as well. If you are not an owner of GCASH Mastercard, you can also get in by paying a minimal entrance fee of P 50.00. The Crocs Mega Sale starts from 10 am till 7 pm and we were there for like, 3 hours inside.








This year’s Crocs’s mega sale in Filinvest Tent started yesterday, April 24 and will run until tomorrow, April 26, 2015. The main entrance will be open for Crocs shoppers at 10:00AM and will last until 7PM for a minimal entrance fee of PHP 50.00.





So happy with my hassle free shopping  , with my Globe GCash Mastercard



This year’s Crocs Super sale is powered by Globe, Globe GCash MasterCard, Shakeys, Filinvest City and Filinvest Tent.

Till the next sale and if you want to know about the convenience of shopping thru Globe GCASH Master Card

Check the website





No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...