Lazada Philippines

PARADIZZO FARM in Mendez Cavite

When I was a child and live in the mountain of Bulacan, I dream of having a farm of my own.  Living in a farm is a feeling that gives you contentment and relaxation. This is what I felt when I visited the PARADIZZO FARM in  Mendez Cavite. Truly enough, we were greeted by animals (live). The vast land is indeed a treasure to keep. Going around makes me want to stay longer. There are butterfly garden, a honeybee farm, lot and lots of flowers and vegetable ( all organic). I saw a family nearby who are enjoying their camping. Experiencing farm life in the most enjoyable way, for it  offers a variety of educational, outdoor and group outing program for nature. There’s even a pet cementery where peggy was buried ( the Pinoy Big Brother Pig , so sad that she pass away).





My son EJ first try out on how to milk a goat

I can't really explain how beautiful the place is.

The serenity and tranquility of the place is something you cannot find in the city. The place is so peaceful without the bustle of the cars and traffic. If your looking for quietness, here’s a place where you can have all of it.








Even the ice cream that my son is enjoying is made from the milk's goat



 Mommy Lariza with son EJ


Thank you so much Zoomanity Group for giving us the opportunity to experience all of this


CLIK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES:

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...