Lazada Philippines

SANDBAR SEAFOOD AND GRILL

My family loves to dine al fresco, we have been to so many locations to savor seafood craving. I finally found a new place in Manila where a Jamaican-inspired setting by the bay venue was open to public recently. Sandbar Seafood & Grill  is the newest venue of Manila Ocean Park. Located at the bay of Luneta, you wouldn’t miss this place. It’s my best alternative to grilled seafood.  I can choose my seafood craving from their gastronomic selection and have it cooked the way I like to be. It’s so relaxing and it serves lunch and dinner and I can even spend the parties and get-together to the venue. It’s so cozy and unique
 Upon entering Sandbar Seafood & Grill I was able to see the sight of the fresh market where I choose how my food should be prepared. We waited at the condola-like cabana while drinking our cocktails.

Liquid Pool and Lounge Proudly opens Sandbar Seafood & Grill




 

Gondola like Cabana

SEAFOOD FRESH MARKET

 FOR MORE INFORMATION 
CALL : 567-777/ 567-2309  Manila Ocean Park

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Manila-Ocean-Park/110884800403?ref=ts&sk=wall
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.1761967244291.2086133.1092378970#!/pages/Sandbar-Seafood-Grill/104758826275392






CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...