Lazada Philippines

Samsung Notebook Series 3 for Mother's

Having been given an invitation is a way to discover, a moment to take pleasure in and a mother’s way to know. The launching of the Samsung notebook series 3 gave me a good reason to understand what is essential over preference. Last Sept. 21, 2011 at the Chocolate Fire I was again give the chance to witness the launch of the newest Samsung Notebook Series3  305U1A
 






As I walk through, I was deeply fascinated by how it was presented. There were chocolates that gave the impression of elegance and sweetness all along.  Compose in a way that they are pleasing to the eye but nevertheless highlighted the idea that the Samsung notebook is one of a kind. The colors were fashionable in a sense that my children would find them very attractive. As i was beginning to savour the chocolates, I nevertheless search further on its specifications, a wonderful processor that gave me an assurance to handle the task at hand. Apart from this, I could not help but ask motherly favour-of what possible freebees I could get. The young lady at the table smiled back and told me that it also goes with it accessories. I was relieved and I found myself wanting to touch it and feel the idea of owning it. Indeed I was amazed,I held the laptop on my hand only to find out how thin and light it is. In fact I was holding it with one hand and a chocolate on the other.


Honestly, my family comes first in every decision I make and if Iwere to share this blog with others I would gladly tell all mothers out there that I am definitely positive and eager to have this new Samsung product for my family. Others may prefer other gadget but my heart as a mother will always prevail. The price is also one good factor to consider, the features speaks so well and the color is simple yet elegant.
Now everyone can have a fashionable PC for only P 23,900.00

Designed to go, Powered to perform

click here for more photos

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...