Lazada Philippines

KOI Nursery at Manila Ocean Park


I was at the Manila Ocean Park Oceanarium when I saw feeding bottles nearby. I know for a fact that we use them for our infants or maybe on baby animals. I was amaze to find out that these feeding bottles contain special formula feeds that the public can use to feed a special type of fish, the KOI.


Mommy Lariza
It was really an experience that I can’t easily forget for the excitement and enjoyment it has brought to me.

These cute and adorable Koi is one of the new attractions that only Manila Ocean Park could bring to its client. Child or child at heart will surely appreciate and understand this species of fish that can only be found as far as I know, in Manila Ocean Park.

Do let this experience pass you by.





No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...