Lazada Philippines

TRANVIA Ride


I happened to be at the Luneta Area last week and one of my goals is to go around the area. But at my age ( I do accept the fact that I’m not in my younger years), how could I possibly go around with out exhaustion running after me.  A new mode of transportation caught my eye. A kind of train like seizes my attention. A TRANVIA as they call it pass by. I could enjoy the ride from Manila Ocean Park to Taft Avenue and vice versa. It stops at some landmarks where I could enjoy the view and the trip last for thirty (30) minutes. Fare rate of P 50.00 for one way loop or I could go to Full loop for only P 100.00 pesos is a deal I didn’t let just pass me by.  Going around the area of Luneta and to Manila Ocean Park is just a breeze that others could enjoy. I do hope others could experience the trip that made my day.





Mommy Lariza




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...