Lazada Philippines

The New Balance Trail Adventure Run at Nuvali

I started running last year at a vertical marathon. The event had opened a new door for me. The experience and skill that I have gained is something I now always look out for. Since that event, I had joined several fun runs and there are times, my husbands run with me. Last month, a fun run was organized for exclusively for women and my husband was left in the sideline. Now New Balance and in cooperation with Nuvali, a fun run was arranged for Father’s Day



 

If you are you still looking for an activity to do this coming Father’s Day on June 19, 2011? Then here is a Fun Run to consider, The New Balance Trail Adventure Run at Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna, with 5K Pair Run, 10K and 15K categories.
New Balance Trail Adventure Father’s Day Run
June 19, 2011
Nuvali, Sta Rosa, Laguna
5K (Pair Run) / 10K / 15K
Registration Fees:
PHP 450 – 5K (Pair Run)
PHP 550 – 10K
PHP 650 – 15K
Registration fee includes a singlet, race number and RFID timing chip.
Download Registration Form Here:
New Balance Trail Adventure Run 2011 - Reg Form (232)
Registration Period is from May 20 – June 12, 2011
Registration Venues:
New Balance Shangri-la Mall
New Balance Festival Mall
Planet Sports Power Plant Mall
Planet Sports Trinoma
Planet Sports Glorietta

For more information click here

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...