HISTORY Con, A+E Networks®’ HISTORY® Asia’s very first-ever convention, opened in Manila starting 25 August till Aug 28. This can’t-miss event is jam-packed with activities and displays that will bring the channel to life and immerse visitors in the HISTORY® experience. Get ready for an epic event that covers a broad-range of genres and interests, with dedicated areas for the paranormal/sci-fi, survival and adventure, motoring, history and culture.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Be At HISTORY Con 2016
1) HISTORY’s star-studded line-up - Meet your favourite HISTORY stars up close and personal!
ANCIENT ALIEN’s Giorgio Tsoukalos,
STORAGE WARS’ Brandi Passante & Jarrod Schulz
GANGLAND UNDERCOVER’S Damon Runyan & Ian Matthews
PHOTO FACE OFF’s Justin Mott
CELEBRITY CAR WARS’ KC Montero, Joey Mead King, Marc Nelson, professional car driver, Gaby Dela Merced & host Bobby Tonelli
2) Be the first the Asia to attend Giorgio Tsoukalos’ Ancient Aliens talk! Giorgio will be giving a special talk on Saturday, 27 Aug and Sunday, 28 Aug.
For more details on how to get your tickets – log on to HistoryAsia.com/HistoryCon for the latest updates closer to the event day!
3) Think you’ve got what it takes? Stand a chance to be HISTORY’s first digital star. Submit a review of any HISTORY show, and try to out-crazy the craziest of hosts! Post your review video on HistoryAsia’s Facebook page with the hashtag #HistoryConAuditions and you could be on your way to stardom.
4) Join the fun at the biggest entertainment convention! With exhibitors ranging from cars to motorcycles, outdoor gears or tech gadget, HISTORY Con has something for the whole family.
5) Into sports? Try your hand at our sporting booth with arm wrestling contests, boxing tournaments and archery games, we guarantee that you’ll be working up a sweat!
6) Calling all history buffs – soak in local history with our special display of Philippine Presidential limousines, as well as World War II exhibits. Tip: Stay throughout the day to catch a glimpse of World War II reenactors who will be performing scenes from the Battle of Manila, to the Battle of Bataan.
7) Win attractive prizes when you come dressed in your best HISTORY character. From the iconic Las Vegas cast of Pawn Stars to your Scandinavian best from Vikings – we’re on the lookout for the best dressed HISTORY character throughout the event!
8) Love HISTORY? Now you can be part of it. We are aiming to break the record for the longest TV-watching marathon – currently set at 94 hours! If you’re interested to apply, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Immerse yourself in another world with our VR experience that takes you from the wild jungles of ALONE to the great outer space.
10) Who doesn’t love a good discount? Check out the best deals from our exhibitors and partners and you could score a great buy!