We meet practicing Doctor of Physical Therapy from Chicago last week at Zuellig Bldg in Makati last Aug. 15,2015. I was quite interested to meet the Doc since I got 4 children who are always in need of physical therapist. The problem I’m encountering is that, the pain keeps coming back and we need to start all over again with a new therapist. I was looking forward on meeting the Doc to learn new facts and information about his therapy specialization Personal Interview with Dr. Ron Samaniego
San Miguel Pure Foods Home Foodie Season 2 begins June 13 and before the actual show, we were able to attend the presscon for the upcoming show San Miguel Pure Foods believes that aside from dining out, foodies should also come home and harness their passion for food by cooking in their own kitchen and creating their own food experience. Home Foodie is all about inspiring home cooks to reinvent traditional favorites and recreate dishes from food discoveries using San Miguel Pure Foods products. Home Foodie Season 2 recipes are “Kayang-kayang Sarap”, delicious and definitely doable that even kitchen newbies can do the recipes. Joining Drew Arellano and the chefs of Home Foodie Season 2 is Drew’s wife, Iya Villania. Drew has been the perfect host in Season 1 given his wide mass appeal, non-alienating persona aside from being a true blue foodie. Drew will continue to inspire and encourage both men and women to enjoy food by spending time in their kitchens. ...
School year ends in about 3 months and as a parent I share the sentiments of other parent as to how they could afford to send their children into college. I myself have five kids, two of which are in college, 2 in high school and one in primary level. Sending my kids to a good school that offers scholarship is a blessing that I will be forever be grateful of. I want to share this blessing to other parents as well. My two daughters are studying in UST; both of them are scholars, one in music and one in architecture. I want to share to you the scholarship that my eldest daughter, it is a grant by Megaworld Corporation. I hope that in my own way, I could help some parents with their worries. Here are the details The grant is awarded only for a four or five year program of study in Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, Information Technology and Computer Science at the undergraduate level. Any change in the program of study must be presented for approval to the Scholarship Committe...
Comments
Post a Comment